Boston Sectional Buildings
Buildings of distinction
without compromise

Why buy from Boston Sectional Buildings

Why buy from Boston Sectional Buildings?

·         We provide a transferrable 10 year Guarantee

·         We are a family run business with over 25 years’ experience

·         We are members of the Guild of Master Craftsmen

·         We care about you our customer and your satisfaction with our service

·         Every aspect of production is overseen by the Managing Director to ensure quality control

·         We believe our manufactured concrete panels are the strongest and thickest on the market to date

·         We provide superior fully retractable Hormann/Garador garage doors on all models

·         We provide superior box profile roofing sheets that last over 20 years, as opposed to cement fibre by other companies which will self-combust in approx. 10 years

·         We provide more steel trusses for roof stability than other Companies as standard

·         We offer the most flexible and versatile service providing buildings that exactly suit your needs from size and shape to exterior finish, you design it we build it

·         We can provide a full service from taking down your existing building, laying a suitable concrete base and erecting your new building. Or repairing or revamping your existing building

·         We use our own team of fully qualified installers and do not outsource any work

·         We provide value for money and will price match for comparable buildings

·         We only require a 25% deposit when ordering, the remainder 75% on the day of installation